We solicit proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference. Workshops can be full or half day and must be devoted to a specific topic of interest related to software analysis, evolution, and reengineering. Workshop proposals should include the following information, with a maximum of two pages in IEEE proceedings format:
- Workshop title
- Main contact for the workshop
- Workshop organizers and contact information
- Brief description of workshop topic and goals
- Draft workshop schedule including duration (full day or half day), format of sessions and discussions
- Paper selection criteria and mechanism Workshop proposals will be judged on their originality, relevance to the topics of SANER 2017, the expected level of interest in the topic, and the organizers’ ability to lead a successful workshop. The accepted workshops will run one day before the main track.
Please send your proposal via email to Gabriele Bavota, Andrian Marcus, and Martin Pinzger.
Proposal submission deadline:
September 30, 2016 AoE
October 7, 2016